|Marketing Assistant||Based on experience||Apply|
Are you passionate, creative, self-motivated, keen to details with a flair for marketing? Would you like be part of a dynamic team? Resort Realty is looking for an energetic, dependable person to join our team. The Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Content Specialist – assisting with developing marketing strategies and organizing campaigns (print and digital). This is an interesting, diverse and rewarding role with a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination, and creative work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
This is a full-time, year-round position with competitive compensation and benefits.
Please send a cover letter and confidential resume to Kristen Constantineau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Photographer||Based on experience||Apply|
Resort Realty is looking for an experienced photographer responsible for photographing, editing, processing, and archiving images of vacation rental homes to be used in print and digital advertising (experience with videography a plus). This individual should be a personable, passionate, self-motivator who will have the opportunity to photograph a wide variety of vacation homes and work in a high volume, friendly work environment. Candidates must have reliable transportation, an 'eye' for architectural design, and the personal and professional skills to interact with our owners and clients. Location will vary, but primary office will be located in Nags Head, NC. This is a full-time position.
The company photographer/videographer will work inter-departmentally to execute all photographic needs and deliverables for Resort Realty. They will be working under the direction of the Marketing Manager and in tandem with the Marketing Coordinator and Social Media Specialist to conceptualize and shoot images for the company. Photographer/Videographer will work in cooperation with the marketing department to promote Resort Realty's branding and marketing efforts -- including communication through print, web, photography, and videography to facilitate the company's development and net profitable growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Shoot company photos -- including but not limited to home photography (new and updates), community photos, commercial/advertorial, scenic, lifestyle, social functions, and company portraits.
• Resize and retouch with professional software and upload to our website and/or other mediums of advertising.
• Assist with photography needs on other company managed websites.
• Organize, maintain, and archive photos digitally in the company photo library.
• Responsible for meeting all production deadlines as outlined by the Marketing Manager.
• Responsible for maintaining an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm and execute creative direction for special photo shoots and assist with logistics (i.e. prop shopping, location scouting, etc.)
• Serve as company videographer. Video duties will include videos and 3D tours of homes for vacation rentals or real estate listings, community videos, company event videos, and other videos as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have passion for the vacation rental management and real estate sales industry.
• Work collaboratively with marketing and other departments to plan and ensure timely delivery of photography for print, web, events, and internal photography needs.
• Promote same day correspondence.
• Adhere to staging standards when photographing homes.
• Work efficiently on self-directed projects and work well in a team environment.
• Maintain professional communications with staff, agents, guests, and owners.
• Assist with emergency / storm communications.
• Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on emerging technology and competitor information.
• Attend company meetings and events as needed.
• Promote a great working environment and possess the skill and temperament to manage a busy office and a complex media schedule.
• Able and willing to work in a deadline-driven marketing environment and have the ability to multitask and switch between projects on a regular basis.
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC 2015, Microsoft Office and Mac Systems
• Communication Proficiency
• Organizational Skills
• Ability to Multi-task
• Thoroughness and Attention to Detail
• Time Management
Education and Experience:
A Bachelor's degree in Photography or a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in professional commercial photography.
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter and professional portfolio to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
|House Keeper/Caretaker (Point Harbor, NC and Hatteras Island)||Apply|
Resort Realty is looking to hire individuals (or teams) to help maintain, clean and greet incoming guests at our homes. Would prefer someone with experience but will train the right person with the right demeanor. Must be willing to commit to working every weekend (8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) during busy summer months. Only those dedicated and who have a passion for what you do should apply. Criminal background check will be performed. Must have reliable transportation and proof of up to date auto insurance. Company t-shirt will be provided, along with most cleaning supplies. Excellent Pay.
|Linen Driver (Point Harbor, NC)||$12/hour||Apply|
Resort Realty is looking to hire and individual as a linen driver. Applicant must possess a valid driver's license with clean driving record and know how to drive a box truck. Work days will be Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday, and may be required to work 10 hours each day. Must be able to lift 50 + pounds. Position will consist of working in the summer heat and climbing in and out the back of box truck. Must be prepared to pass drug screening and criminal background check. Job will be available through the end of September or middle of October. $12 hour
|Inspection Coordinator (Point Harbor, NC)||$11-$13/hour||Apply|
Resort Realty is looking to hire an individual for the summer season to help in our Inspection office. Would prefer someone who is proficient in Microsoft Office and who has hospitality experience, but will train the right person with the right demeanor. Must be willing to commit to working every weekend, including longer hours on weekends. Pay: $11 - $13 hour, depending on experience.
|Inventory/Housekeeping Inspectors (Point Harbor, NC)||$13/hour||Apply|
Resort Realty is looking to hire Inventory/Housekeeping Inspectors. No experience is needed, just the right demeanor. Job may consist of carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds or more, and does require frequent standing, squatting and climbing stairs. Will be required to work weekends and must have reliable transportation with up to date auto insurance. Only those that are dedicated and have a passion for what you do should email for more information; please include your name, email address and a valid phone number. Pay: $13 hour
|Inventory/Housekeeping Inspectors (Hatteras Island)||$13 an hour (plus gas mileage)||Apply|
Resort Realty is looking to hire Inventory/Housekeeping Inspectors. No experience is needed, just the right demeanor. Job may consist of carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds or more, and does require frequent standing and climbing stairs. Will be required to work weekends and must have reliable transportation with up to date auto insurance. Only those that are dedicated and have a passion for what you do should email for more information; please include your email address and contact phone number. No attachments will be reviewed due to security reasons.
|Maintenance Technician - Seasonal/ Full Time (Corolla - South Nags Head)||Based on experience||Apply|
Resort Realty has an immediate opening for a seasonal maintenance technician. Applicants must possess a good driving record, basic mechanical skills and the ability to lift up to 35 lbs. Resort Realty is looking for a dependable worker that has a flexible schedule and is willing to work weekend shifts.
We always welcome interested individuals who are looking to become part of our growing team. Feel free to apply online so we may have your skills and interests on file when positions become available.