Guest retention begins and ends with great customer service. Our goal is to create a vacation experience for your guests that will turn them into lifetime Resort Realty guests. Our knowledgeable vacation specialists, friendly office staff, and proactive guest services team all take pride in creating a great guest experience.
Reservations Made Easy
- User friendly website offers online booking 24 hours a day
- Toll-free reservation lines open seven days a week with extended hours to 9pm on weekdays
- Instantaneous guest lease confirmation via electronic signature and online payment
- Live chat option with our extensively trained and local Vacation Specialists
- Five convenient offices in Corolla, Duck, Kitty Hawk, Nags Head, and Waves to welcome walk-in bookings and guests
- Coastal Concierge Service: dedicated concierge program to assist your guests before and during their vacation with tee times, grocery delivery, attraction tickets, and more
- Pre-Reservations: current year guests are encouraged to reserve the same home for the following year
Trip Cancellation Insurance & Damage Fee
Trip cancellation insurance is available to every guest and protects their vacation in case of unforeseen medical emergencies, a death in the family, hurricanes (including mandatory evacuations), and more. A damage fee is included with each reservation and protects your property against accidental damage.
Resort Realty is the only Outer Banks vacation rental company to offer two distinct levels of luxury properties. All luxury homes come with premium linen service which includes sheets and towels and all beds made upon arrival.
Resort Club: Top-of-the-line vacation rentals that offer a host of vacation amenities and additional guest benefits including early check-in (1PM) and a personal caretaker upon the guest’s arrival.
Coastal Exclusives: These signature elite homes feature a five-star level of luxury and sophistication with added guest benefits including early check-in (3PM), keyless entry, and a Resident Manager to personally welcome your guests and guide them in the use of the home’s amenities and features.
Weddings & Events*
Our knowledgeable and experienced Event Home Coordinator has been coordinating Outer Banks weddings and working with special event homes for years. In addition to recommending Resort Realty event homes for accommodations, she knows first-hand which homes are perfectly suited for ceremony and reception sites.
*Property must meet minimum standards to be included.