Southern Shores Vacation Rentals, Outer Banks, North Carolina
At a Glance:
Southern Shores is known for its beautiful landscapes and fabulous sandy beaches. Book your Southern Shores vacation rental and enjoy a community that offers access for a wide variety of activities that include walking and bike trails, three marinas, a wading beach with picnic area on the sound, a park at the beach, tennis courts and more. Beach access points are all along the oceanfront located every 600 feet throughout the community. With Duck and Corolla to the north and Nags Head to the south, our Southern Shore rentals are conveniently located to enjoy all the sightseeing that Outer Banks, NC has to offer.
Southern Shores Rentals
View Southern Shores vacation rentals on a Map>
Beach Rules and Regulations:
- Leaving unattended personal articles on the beach between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. is prohibited and subject to removal and disposal. (Includes volleyball nets, tents, chairs, cabanas, sunshades, umbrellas or any other personal items.)
- Any digging that presents a dangerous condition or is left unattended is prohibited.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach from May 15 to September 15
- Disturbing the dune structure which includes playing, sliding, or climbing on the frontal dune is prohibited.
- You are responsible for your trash removal and disposal.
- Swimming is prohibited while red flags are being flown. Please adhere to all lifeguard warnings and directions.
- It is unlawful to start or set a fire of any kind on the beach.
- Fireworks are prohibited.