In 1922, Northern Industrialist Edward Collings Knight, Jr. and his bride Marie Louise LeBel began construction of a 21,000 sq.ft. grand residence. Its location on Currituck Sound and the Atlantic Flyway was ideal for waterfowl hunting. This historical site has been restored and is now open to the public. Offering tours daily, the park is open from dawn until dusk. The grounds feature scenic views, picnic areas and public boat ramp.
Whalehead Club At Currituck Heritage Park
- Address: 1100 Club Road, Rt. 12 N. Corolla, NC 27927
- Website: http://www.whaleheadwedding.com/about/
- Phone Number: (252) 453-9040