Welcome to the Outer Banks!
The popularity of the Outer Banks continues to grow, year after year. The information on this page is always changing as we receive news from the State and Dare and Currituck counties regarding weather, traffic or anything that can impact your vacation. We’re excited to be able to serve you and your family! See you on the beach!
For county-wide updates, please scroll to the ‘Updates’ section below our “For Our Guests” section.
Please feel free to contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (800) 458-3830 or (252) 441-5000
- Fill Out our Online Contact Form by Clicking Here
FOR OUR GUESTS
We hope you’re ready for a fun and relaxing family vacation! The cleanliness of our homes has always been top priority for us, and now more than ever. Due to the increased popularity of the Outer Banks, more homes need to be serviced between check-out and check-in. If your check-in time is later than usual, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are always working as hard as we can to get your vacation started as soon as possible.
Our goal is, and will continue to be, to provide a safe, welcoming and clean environment for all of our guests.
- Keyless Entry, Office Check-in or After Hours: A vast majority of our homes are keyless entry and you will receive your check-in instructions via email a few days before your check-in date. For the few homes that require a physical key to gain access, you will be instructed to visit the Resort Realty office closest to your vacation home. Should you be arriving after our offices have closed for the day, your check-in packet will be located in the convenient box on the wall beside the front door of the office.
State and County
- To visit the Dare County website and view all information, click here.
- To visit the Currituck County website and view all information, click here.
- To visit the North Carolina website and view all information, click here.
The summer months see large traffic increases as more holiday makers make their way to the Outer Banks to enjoy time at the beach with family and friends. Explore helpful summer traffic advice here. Every year the town of Southern Shores establishes new traffic rules to alleviate congestion on check-in days. These new summer rules change from year-to-year. For more information about Southern Shores seasonal traffic measures, click here.
Resort Realty Offices
Our offices are open from 8:30am to 5:00pm, 7 days a week. Find out more about our four convenient locations here.
Resort Home Owners
We encourage our home owners in need of any assistance to please contact your property manager directly or call us at 252-441-5000 or send us an email at email@example.com
Please call ahead at 252-441-5000 for a home access code or if applicable will make arrangement for key pickup.
Other Informative Sites
- Outer Banks News: The Outer Banks Voice
- Tourism: Outer Banks Tour Visitors Bureau
- Outer Banks Tides: Times and Charts
- Beach Accesses: obxbeachaccess.com
- Fishing Reports: Oregon Inlet Fishing Center
- Surf Reports: OBX Surf Info
- Ferry Schedule: NC Ferry System