Welcome to the Outer Banks!
The Outer Banks has experienced one of its busiest years in living memory, and 2021 is shaping up to be the same. The information on this page is always changing as we receive news from the State and Dare and Currituck counties regarding weather, COVID-19 or anything that can impact your vacation. We’re excited to be able to serve you and your family! See you on the beach!
For county-wide updates, please scroll to the ‘Updates’ section below our “For Our Guests” section.
Please feel free to contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (800) 458-3830 or (252) 441-5000
- Fill Out our Online Contact Form by Clicking Here
FOR OUR GUESTS
We hope you’re ready for a fun and relaxing family vacation! The cleanliness of our homes has always been top priority for us, and now more than ever. Due to the increased popularity of the Outer Banks, our properties have been fully booked, which means more homes need to be serviced between check-out and check-in. This may mean that your check-in time is later than usual. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we are always working as hard as we can to get your vacation started as soon as possible.
Our goal is, and will continue to be, to provide a safe, welcoming and clean environment for all of our guests. For these reasons we CANNOT offer early check-ins or our bed making service at this time.
- No Early Check-ins: In the best interest of our guests and staff, we cannot currently offer the early check-in service. Your check-in time will not be any earlier 4:00 PM – due to the Outer Banks being virtually 100% booked this summer season and beyond, in some cases it may be 9:00 PM or later.
- Curbside Check-Ins: Should your vacation rental require a key to gain entry, we will have a curbside service. Our staff will deliver your check-in packet to your vehicle.
Visitor COVID-19 Q&A:
- Vacation Visitors & COVID-19: Dare County has a web page dedication to answering your questions concerning your vacation and COVID-19. Click here to visit their page.
Dare and Currituck Counties
- Dare County Announces New Face Coverings Rules Commencing June 21st: Face Coverings Must Be Worn In Indoor and Outdoor Public Spaces Where Social Distancing Cannot Be Maintained Beginning Sunday, June 21 at 9 a.m. Read More…
- To visit the Dare County website and view all information, click here.
- To visit the Currituck County website and view all information, click here.
Southern Shores Traffic
At the June 16, 2020 Southern Shores Town Council meeting, the Southern Shores Town Council approved implementation of “No-Left Turn Events” for eastbound traffic at the intersection of U.S. Highway 158 and South Dogwood Trail. The authorized dates are June 20th, June 21st, June 27th, June 28th, July 4th, July 5th, July 25th, July 26th, August 1st, and August 2nd from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Appropriate traffic devices placed by the Town of Southern Shores will entirely block the U.S. Highway 158 eastbound left-turn lane at the intersection during these hours. Additional weekends may be considered, and the timing of the closures may be subject to change. The action was taken with prior approval from the North Carolina Department of Transportation and the Town of Kitty Hawk.
Resort Realty Offices
In order to practice Social Distancing, our offices will be closed for access. We will be offering a curbside service for guests who are required to pick up a key to gain entry to their vacation home.
Resort Home Owners
We encourage our home owners in need of any assistance to please contact your property manager directly or call us at 252-441-5000 or send us an email at email@example.com
Please call ahead at 252-441-5000 for a home access code or if applicable will make arrangement for key pickup.