Welcome to the Outer Banks!
The Outer Banks has just experienced one of its busiest years in living memory, and 2021 is going to be even busier. The information on this page is always changing as we receive news from the State and Dare and Currituck counties regarding weather, COVID-19 or anything that can impact your vacation. We’re excited to be able to serve you and your family! See you on the beach!
For county-wide updates, please scroll to the ‘Updates’ section below our “For Our Guests” section.
Please feel free to contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (800) 458-3830 or (252) 441-5000
- Fill Out our Online Contact Form by Clicking Here
FOR OUR GUESTS
We hope you’re ready for a fun and relaxing family vacation! The cleanliness of our homes has always been top priority for us, and now more than ever. Due to the increased popularity of the Outer Banks, more homes need to be serviced between check-out and check-in. If your check-in time is later than usual, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are always working as hard as we can to get your vacation started as soon as possible.
Our goal is, and will continue to be, to provide a safe, welcoming and clean environment for all of our guests.
- Keyless Entry, Office Check-in or After Hours: A vast majority of our homes are keyless entry and you will receive your check-in instructions via email a few days before your check-in date. For the few homes that require a physical key to gain access, you will be instructed to visit the Resort Realty office closest to your vacation home. Should you be arriving after our offices have closed for the day, your check-in packet will be located in the convenient box on the wall beside the front door of the office.
Latest Visitor COVID-19 Update:
- Vacation Visitors & COVID-19: May 14, 2021. For the latest information on Governor Cooper’s lifting of many COVID-19 restrictions, Click Here to read the latest press release.
State and County
- TROPICAL STORM ELSA UPDATE July 7, 2021 – To read the Dare County updates, click here. For Currituck County updates, click here.
- To visit the North Carolina website and view all information, click here.
- To visit the Dare County website and view all information, click here.
- To visit the Currituck County website and view all information, click here.
Southern Shores Traffic
For 2021, the Southern Shores Town Council approved implementation of “No-Left Turn Events” for eastbound traffic at the intersection of U.S. Highway 158 and South Dogwood Trail. The authorized dates are the weekend June 12 – August 15 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Appropriate traffic devices placed by the Town of Southern Shores will entirely block the U.S. Highway 158 eastbound left-turn lane at the intersection during these hours.
Resort Realty Offices
The new North Carolina COVID 19 regulations state that unvaccinated people are encouraged to continue to practice social distancing and mask wearing when in places of business or crowded settings.
Resort Home Owners
We encourage our home owners in need of any assistance to please contact your property manager directly or call us at 252-441-5000 or send us an email at email@example.com
Please call ahead at 252-441-5000 for a home access code or if applicable will make arrangement for key pickup.