It’s Official…Phase 2 Begins Friday, May 22! Restaurants to Open to 50% capacity.
The Outer Banks reopening to visitors is the best news we’ve heard in a long time! To see families having fun on the Outer Banks is what makes this business so worthwhile. The information on this page is changing as we receive more news from the State and Dare and Currituck counties. We’re excited to be able to serve you and your family once again! See you on the beach!
Please feel free to contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (800) 458-3830 or (252) 441-5000
- Fill Out our Online Contact Form by Clicking Here
FOR OUR GUESTS
We hope you’re ready for a fun and relaxing family vacation! The cleanliness of our homes has always been top priority for us, and now more than ever. In accordance with CDC guidelines our housekeeping staff will pay special attention to touch points in all homes.
Our goal is, and will continue to be, to provide a safe, welcoming and clean environment for all of our guests.
High Standards for Your Peace of Mind:
- We Sanitize Surfaces and All Touch Points: We’re applying EPA approved disinfectant to all surfaces and ensuring it is in contact with surfaces for a minimum of 10 minutes. Every touch-point in every home will be cleaned to these standards. Some of the touch-points we will pay special attention to, include: Light switches, door handles/knobs, draw and blind pulls, thermostats, baby equipment, remotes, phones, pool cues and balls, furniture, faucet handles, shower heads, toilet handles, towel racks, TP dispensers, railings, counter tops, appliances…you name it, we clean and sanitize it.
Here’s a diagram of the places our housekeeping staff will sanitize:
- Masks and Disposable Gloves: Our housekeeping and maintenance staff wear disposable gloves and a face mask, per CDC recommendations.
- Airing Out Homes: We’re letting the fresh air in while we clean. By opening windows and doors while we clean and sanitize we’re letting nature clean the air in your vacation rental.
- Sanitized Sheets and Towels: All sheets and towels are washed and sanitized and wrap-sealed before being placed in bedrooms.
- Curbside Check-Ins: Should your vacation rental require a key to gain entry, we will have a curbside service. Our staff will deliver your check-in packet to your vehicle.
Visitor COVID-19 Q&A:
- Vacation Visitors & COVID-19: Dare County has a web page dedication to answering your questions concerning your vacation and COVID-19. Click here to visit their page.
- Dare, Hyde and Currituck Counties Announce Entry for Visitors Beginning May 16: Dare County, in coordination with Hyde and Currituck Counties, will lift restrictions on entry for visitors beginning Saturday, May 16 at 12:01 a.m. This decision follows the announcement by Governor Roy Cooper yesterday (May 5) Read More…
- To visit the Dare County website and view all information, click here.
- To visit the Currituck County website and view all information, click here.
Resort Realty Offices
In order to practice Social Distancing, our offices will be closed for access. We will be offering a curbside service for guests who are required to pick up a key to gain entry to their vacation home.
Resort Home Owners
We encourage our home owners in need of any assistance to please contact your property manager directly or call us at 252-441-5000 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call ahead at 252-441-5000 for a home access code or if applicable will make arrangement for key pickup.