Top 5 Reasons to Visit the Outer Banks in July
By the time July rolls around, the kids are out of school and summer is in full swing. Sure, you can think of a million reasons to take an Outer Banks vacation, but here are five reasons to choose July to visit the Outer Banks.Â
1. Something for the entire family-There are a ton of family-fun events going on during the month of July. View July Outer Banks events here.
2. Weather- July is one of the most inviting times of year on the OBX. With average temps between 80-90 degrees, and comfortable water temps the constant cool breezes off the Atlantic Ocean help keep things cool.Â View the current OBX weather and view our beach cam.
3. Spectacular Sunsets-Long days of summer also deliver Outer Banks visitors gorgeous nightly sunsets. Bring your cameras!
4. Activities Galore-Wild horse tours in Corolla, parasailing over the sound, kayak tours, andÂ nightly wine tastings are just a few of the activities offered during the month of July. View Outer Banks things-to-do to find something for everyone in your group.
5. Discover the Lost Colony-Continue the celebration of our nationâ€™s independence even after the fourth with a trip to see The Lost Colony outdoor drama. More than just legend-learn early Elizabethan history and the exploration of the original colonies.
What are you waiting for? Start planning yourÂ Outer Banks vacation for July today!